During 25 to 29 of April 2016, EasyMile demonstrated the EZ10 driverless shuttles at the Kista Mobility Week, an event organized by Ericsson, Nobina and Kista Science City AB in collaboration with CityMobil2 (self-driving buses) within the scope of the Drive Sweden program.
During the demonstration, the EZ10 driverless shuttles used Ericsson’s 5G technology to deliver a live camera feed and positional data to a remote control center. This demonstration showcases how ICT can transform the efficiency, responsiveness and sustainability of transport systems in cities around the world.
Kista Mobility Week 2016 sneak preview
• The Kista Mobility Week programme
• Read more from the Ericsson blog here
• Read article from Nobina here
• Read article from Urban ICT Arena here
• Read news report from di.se (Swedish) here
• Read news report from gp.se (Swedish) here
• Read news report from robotnyheter.se (Swedish) here
• Read news report from bussmagasinet.se (Swedish) here
• Read news report from mitti.se (Swedish) here